NetMR Scotland produces the professional and usable Companion software at a reasonable cost, for people who are serious about market research.
NetMR Scotland Limited is a mainstream developer of cost effective and usable software for the Market Research Industry. In addition, we support all the relevant open systems, including the triple-s standard for data transfer:
QPSMR Companion suite
Significantly, NetMR Scotland’s Companion suite of programs runs under Microsoft Windows, using standard Windows interface, without the need to learn a complicated scripting language. Furthermore, the suite provides a comprehensive analysis system for Market Researchers.
Some of the features included in NetMR Scotland’s Companion suite are:
- Questionnaire design and build
- Telephone interviewing (CATI)
- Data collection from Personal interviewing (CAPI)
- Data entry from paper questionnaires
- Verification, checking and editing
- Data merging and Data distinction facilities
- Production and running of quality tables, including drill down (tables and distinction)
- Weighting (target, quantity and RIM)
- Extensive data import and export facilities, for instance, outputting the data to SPSS, Triple-S, Excel, CSV, ASCII, binary and a number of other formats.
- Re-formatting data if, for example, you provide data to a client in a specific layout.
- Production of summary reports
- Companion Reflect files – ideal for end user analysis
In addition, the Companion suite of programs can be used for processing satisfaction surveys, product tests, advertising awareness, business-to-business (B2B), mystery shopping, panel research, quality control surveys and social and opinion polls.
In order to learn more information about the Companion’s suite of licences, please email the program authors (details on our About page) or contact one of our Dealers (information can be found on our Dealer page).
If you would like to see an overview of NetMR Scotland’s suite of programs, then please visit our Product page.
Similarly, in order to download the latest program releases, please visit NetMR Scotland’s Companion Download website.