The QPSMR Companion free-to-use facilities enable tables to be produced and inspected.
Export, data and metadata from Companion projects
Inspect raw data files from other systems
Tables and Distinction analysis can be produced in Excel. Convert CSV tables from CL to formatted Excel with a table of contents.
triple-s data can be inspected and exported using Companion.
- View all the questions and related texts
- View summary counts from the data
- Make a CL script (STP)
- Make a Quantum script
- Make an SPSS syntax (SPS)
Data can be inspected and exported from an existing project, even if your Companion licence has expired.
Raw data file view
Any standard market research raw data file can be viewed.
- Fixed format character (ASC)
- Comma separated value (CSV)
- Binary: NetMR style (CBA), Quantum style (CBE), IBM 360 style (CBI)
- A single level XML file
- View CSV data from the clipboard